I celebrated my **th birthday this week and some of my friends here at the park surprised me (at SEVEN O'CLOCK in the morning!!!) with a delicious loaf of homemade "sticky buns"--the buns were so delicious that I forgave Marti, Johnnie & Mike for "almost" waking me up! Then Marti and Mike went with Roger and me to the Stakeout Grill in Taos which overlooks Taos Valley to further celebrate my birthday. Here are a couple of pics of us at the restaurant, plus a view of the sunset we were treated to:
I thought this was a neat picture of a butterfly we saw one day when we were hiking Clear Creek Trail...strangely enough, it flew away when we tried taking a picture on our way UP the mountain, but when we came back we saw it again and had more success the second time!
I guess that's enough for now, but we'll be back in a few days when we have some more pics and stories to share. Incidentally, we've changed the resolution we use on our camera, so if you're finding the blog is too slow loading, please send us a comment and we'll try something different.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brenda.
ReplyDeleteMom,
ReplyDeletefinally catching up on your blog......the pictures are beautiful and editing wonderful keep up the great work...love you both and miss you bunches....lisa