We were in Stonewall, Texas, for almost a month in March and have been back at our pad since then. While we were in the Hill Country Roger did a lot of motorcycle riding, we did some sightseeing, I saw a therapist in nearby Fredericksburg for my wrist 2-3 times a week, and we checked out a LOT of places to eat. Actually, since a one-handed cook is limited on what they can make, we definitely did a lot of eating out this winter. But my wrist is much better now, so I can't use that for an excuse anymore.
I won't go into a lot of detail, but here are a few of the things and people we saw while we were there:
We visited Joe & Barbara in New Braunfels one day and they took us on a tour. Here's one of the parks we saw on the river and a picture of them in their front yard:
Just before we left the area, we visited San Antonio--had lunch at Landry's on the river and took a riverboat cruise...It was a beautiful day and a great way to end our stay in the Hill Country.
Since we'll be living a somewhat "normal" life until mid-June, it may be awhile before I have anything to post, but I promise we WILL be back!!!
Roger and Brenda, sounds like nothing has changed, you two sure have a lot of run and see quite a bit of the US. We want to stay at Eagles Nest this summer, what RV park were you at last year. Norma and Ray
ReplyDeletePS I lost your email address
Hi: We are making our plans for the summer and were wondering if you guys will be at Weathers again this year. Since we left out early on our reservation last year Marty may not let us come back! Tom and Dianna Persinger
ReplyDelete