Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back on the road....

After a rather uneventful spring and early summer at our site, we're back at Weather's RV Park in Eagle Nest, NM--and enjoying much cooler weather! The only place we went (together) since we came back to the pad in March was to my niece's high school graduation in Louisiana in May. Separately, I made a trip with a friend to the Downstream Casino near Joplin, MO, and Roger took a motorcycle trip that included a motorcycle museum in Miami, OK, and a car show in Springfield, MO.

We really enjoyed spending time with family, especially watching our great-grandson grow into a toddler with an amazing vocabulary! We just didn't do anything really interesting enough to post on a blog.

We've only been in Eagle Nest a few days and haven't taken any pics yet, but I thought I'd just post a quick update so our "faithful followers" would know where we're spending the summer. Our daughter Tracey and her family will be here next week and a number of our "RVing Buddies" are arriving daily, so I'm sure we'll be making some interesting day trips that I'll be able to share with you after the Fourth of July festivities. Please check back in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I am sosososososo glad you are back and hope it is a highlight of your summer. Let me know if you need anything at all. Marti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to let us hear from you!

Please let us know if you prefer NOT to have your comments published to this blog. Otherwise, when we receive the comment via e-mail it will be added to the day's entry.