
and one of Kristin’s Yorkie, Bentley: 
Yesterday morning (Saturday) Roger and I went on an easy drive up to some of the lakes in the area—Molas, Little Molas and Andrews, then spent the afternoon watching the rain, reading and napping. This is Molas Lake: 
And here are some shots of Andrews Lake:
This morning the whole group took the 4-wheel-drive road up to 
The wildflowers in the mountains have been spectacular. Here's a sample, but I'm adding a link (look for it on the right-hand side of our blog under LINKS TO MORE PHOTOS……) for more wildflower photos: 
There’s a Nascar Cup race on this afternoon, so Roger and I will be hanging out at home for the rest of the day, watching the race and working on our blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to let us hear from you!
Please let us know if you prefer NOT to have your comments published to this blog. Otherwise, when we receive the comment via e-mail it will be added to the day's entry.